The 75 Squadron Sponsoring Committee is the local representative of the Air Cadet League of Canada. It is composed of between 5 and 11 interested parents (of current and former cadets) and other community members. Membership is decided on a yearly basis through an election held in May or June for the following training year.
The Sponsoring Committee works in partnership with the squadron officers to organize and conduct local training program in compliance with the 3 goals of the Royal Canadian Air Cadets (to develop leadership and good citizens, to promote physical fitness and to stimulate an interest in aviation).
The Sponsoring Committee is responsible for:
- providing suitable accommodation for cadet training and activities;
- promoting the Cadet Program to the community;
- fundraising and managing the squadron's funds and bank account (including maintaining charitable organization status); and
- ensuring that cadets are evaluated and treated fairly.
For further information please contact the committee:
- by email: email@example.com
- by mail (post office box for the squadron)
1968 Norway Crescent
Ottawa ON , K1H5N7