75 Squadron has begun the application process for the Glider, Power, and International Exchange courses. If you are interested in applying, please follow the instructions below:
- Return your Cadet Information Card, with corrections, to the admin desk on Thurs, Nov 21. You will have an opportunity to correct it that evening, if you did not pick it up on Nov 7.
- Bring a copy of your report card (for the last completed year of school) to the admin desk on Thurs, Nov 21.
- Submit a notice of your intent to apply, here, by Thurs, Nov 21.
International Exchange Applicants:
Submit a narrative on Thurs, Nov 21 to the admin desk. It should include:
- An introduction of yourself
- A brief summary of your accomplishments (focus on relevant ones)
- Why you want to go on International Exchange
- Why your are the best candidate to go
- 1-2 pages in length, double-spaced, Times New Roman, 12pt font
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org